Meet Our Doctors
Meet Dr. Marie Holt
Your skilled dentist in Fishers, Indiana
Doing What's Right for Her Patients
Dr. Marie Holt has dedicated herself to providing the highest quality cosmetic, preventative, and restorative dental services for her patients. She believes in using proven dentistry that will help with your oral and overall health in the long run. In turn, you can expect an honest and trustworthy opinion from Dr. Holt when you see her. It’s all about YOU and your best interests when you walk through our doors. Are you unsure of what you need? There’s no pressure at Holt Dental. In fact, we personally like to invite you to visit our dental office to get to know Dr. Holt and her dental team.
- IU School of Dentistry, 1988 (DDS)
- Indiana University, Bachelor of Science, Medical Technology, 1983
- Ohio State University, Bachelor of Science, Microbiology, 1982
- Licensed Medical Technologist
- Licensed to practice in the states of Indiana and Texas
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Association
- Chicago Dental Society
- Past Member, Dental Peer Mediator
- Straumann ITI Implant Institute
Outside The Office
- Married with two children
- Involved with local civic organizations and Fishers committees
- A licensed pilot and avid outdoorswoman
- Enjoys horseback riding, water/snow skiing, golf, and motorcycling
Dr. Holt is ready to care for your smile! Call today to schedule your next appointment.
Meet Dr. Anya Chowdhary
Dr. Anya moved to the United States to pursue her dream of becoming a dentist at 17. She was inspired by a volunteer missionary dentist who came to her small country and had a big impact on the local community in need.
In 2015 her dream became a reality when she graduated from Indiana University School of Dentistry with the highest honors. She is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry and is on track to become a Fellow. She has received advanced training in Invisalign Orthodontics, esthetic smile designs, implant dentistry, Botox aesthetic, and TMJ treatment.
Dr. Anya’s mission is to provide exceptional dental care in a compassionate and friendly atmosphere. She wants her patients to feel that their needs and comfort are a top priority. Dr. Anya is very passionate about traveling, learning about other cultures, and helping those in need. She has also participated in multiple International Mission trips.
Some of her favorite hobbies include yoga, reading, and hiking. She and her husband Dr. Chowdhary welcomed their first child Harvey into the world in 2022. They are active members of iTown Church. They live in Carmel with their French bulldog Neela and cat Kisa.